Whether you’re looking to purchase timberland, farmland or commercial land for investment, build your family’s dream home, or finance your weekend getaway spot, let our experienced lenders find the right land loan for you.
A land loan is used to finance the purchase of a plot of land. You can take out a land loan if you are buying to build a home, do recreational hunting & fishing, or just enjoy the great outdoors on your own tract.
We do loans for:
- Large Acreage Tracts
- Hunting & Recreational Tracts
- Land Improvements
- Small acreage or residential lots
- Commercially zoned property
Benefits of financing your land purchase with EvaBank:
- Financing up to 30 years with a 5-1 ARM
- Competitive rates and terms
- Up to 85% financing depending on the classification of the property.
- Lending staff experienced in land and timber financing
- Work with a local lender who knows our area and land values
How to Qualify for Mobile Home Financing
Here are the steps to follow to have an easier time purchasing land.
1. Check your Credit Score
Lenders will check your credit score to know your loan worthiness and the possibility of paying back in time—the higher your credit score, the lower the rate and down payment requirement you receive.
2. Get Down Payment
The minimum down payment for financing is 15% down depending on the classification of the property you are interested in. If you have additional property, you can pledge that as additional collateral to assist with no out of pocket expenses to purchase the property.
3. Decide the kind of Property you Want
The kind of loan you receive depends on the type of land you want and how you plan to use it.
With experience land lenders at EvaBank, financing rural property for our community has become one of our specialties.