- FDIC's Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator (EDIE): An online calculator that assists consumers and businesses in determining their deposit insurance coverage for each FDIC-insured bank where they have deposit accounts. EDIE also provides a printable report showing whether those deposits are fully protected or if some exceed the federal limits.
- The FDIC's Money Smart financial education program can help people of all ages enhance their financial skills and create positive banking relationships. Learn here about Money Smart tools and strategies that you can use to teach others, as well as tools you can use to learn on your own.
- Consumer Protection Topics: The FDIC recognizes the importance of providing consumers with useful information to help them make informed decisions about their money and to protect themselves against financial scams and fraud. You’ll find information here on specific banking topics that provides general information on the topic as well as links to other resources to learn more.
Federal Trade Commission Resources
- IdentityTheft.gov is the federal government’s one-stop resource for identity theft victims. The site provides streamlined checklists and sample letters to guide you through the recovery process.
- Robo de identidad: Qué saber, qué hacer7
- Online Security: The internet offers access to a world of products and services, entertainment and information. At the same time, it creates opportunities for scammers, hackers, and identity thieves. Learn how to protect your computer, your information, and your online files.
- Debit Card Skimmer Safety: Skimmers are illegal card readers attached to payment terminals. These card readers grab data off a credit or debit card’s magnetic stripe without your knowledge. Here are a few tips to help you avoid a skimmer when you gas up.
- Your credit report affects your ability to get a loan or job, and could help you avoid identity theft. Get a free copy of your credit report every 12 months from each credit reporting company. Visit annualcreditreport.com to get your free credit report.
- Password Security: Tips for Strong, Secure Passwords & Other Authentication Tools
- FBI's Scams and Safety: Getting educated and taking a few basic steps may well keep you from becoming a victim of crime and fraud—and save you a great deal of time and trouble.
- Social Engineering Red Flags: Stop being a victim to phishing email attacks and learn how to spot a fake.
EvaBank makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these web sites. EvaBank is not liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, web sites, information or programs made available through these web sites. When you access these web sites, you are leaving our web site and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the web sites to which you are linking.